- TERMS & CONDITIONS
"TERMS & CONDITIONS"
- Fitness: A high altitude trek in the Himalayas requires considerable fitness. Your body needs to train itself to process more work with lower levels of oxygen. Therefore, on treks, cardiovascular training is critically important. You need to be able to jog a distance of 4 km in 40 mins before the start of the trek. Unable to do so can make your trek difficult. In addition, preparation of trek needs to include strength and flexibility training. Registering for the trek is an understanding that you will undertake the mandated fitness training.
- Backpack carrying: Trip Photo expects all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. All common gear will be carried by the support team. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the same by paying an additional charge before they start the trek. No suitcases/trolleys will be allowed.
- Drop out during trek: If for any reason a participant has to drop out from the trek on any day then Trip Photo will help the trekker to reach the nearest road head. A support staff will accompany the participant to the nearest road head.
- Non-liability: Trip Photo is not responsible for any loss/damage of your gears/ equipment or other belongings on the trek.
- Payment: You may make this payment by Cash, Cheque, Online, DD or NEFT. Once you done the payment kindly provide us the payment detail through an email. (Go through payment procedure also.)
- Payment procedure: To confirm your registration you need to pay at least 30% of trek fee as an advance and the balance payment has to be cleared before your pickup. Cancellation: If the trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike etc), Trip Photo will issue a trek voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trek in the next one year.
- Cancellations prior before 30 days from the start of the trek – Full Refund.
- Cancellations prior to 29-15 days from the start of the trek – 80% Refund or Trek Voucher worth paid amount (Trek Voucher is valid 12 Months).
- Cancellation prior to 7-14 days from the start of the trek -- 50% refund or Trek Voucher worth paid amount (Trek Voucher is valid 12 Months).
- Cancellation prior to 7 days from the start of the trek -- no refund or Trek Voucher worth paid amount (Trek Voucher is valid 12 Months).
- Drinking and smoking during the trek are strictly prohibited. If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be canceled with immediate effect.
- Route changes, postponement, delay or finishing the trek a day earlier: Under some extraordinary circumstance, your trek may end a day earlier or start a day later. This may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the trek (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage. Trek fee is not charged broken down in terms of days but is a composite fee for the whole trek.
- Carry a valid govt. issued I'd. (Original and photocopy both)
The cancellation charges are as under:
Trekking Booking refund when you will cancelled before 2 days.
After Cancelled your booking , we will refund you in 24 - 48 working hours
Refund will credited to your original payment mode from where you paid or booked.